Saturday, January 30, 2010

WDW

WDW - WHAT FUN!!!!!

We left for WDW on Thursday Dec 3rd with me, Jarod, Justin, my mom, dad and sister. We stayed the first 2 nights at the Caribbean Beach then moved over to the Boardwalk when my 2 cousins and the ones family. Justin had his 7th birthday on Friday and was able to get a $67.00 gift card from Disney for his birthday gift. What a good birthday!!! It was not too cold or too warm it was in the 70's so not too bad, it did rain on the Friday we got there and the Friday before we left. Of course we hit all the fast rides - Jarod love them!!! That is good cause I do to. Jarod wanted to try Mission Space this year since he has not done it before - they have 2 sides a mellow side and a fast side well to start out we did the mellow side then later he wanted to try the fast side so just he and I went on it - well there is 4 to a side and the car is VERY VERY tight well it took a little bit to get the ride started and I almost started to have a panic attack cause like I said it is very tight. Jarod loved it. Overall it was a FABULOUS trip. Had good food, good rides, good rides and good company. Hopefully we can go again next year. LOVE YA

MTJJ

No comments: