Tuesday, July 13, 2010

May

Well May we had good news and bad news....

The bad news is we did not go to LaJolla this year :( due to a money situation. The paint, the floors and baseboards. I am sad we did not go but I have to say I LOVE MY FLOORS!!!!

The good news is we did get to go down to St George with my family. My sisters boss has a house down there that we stayed in. They had a little putting green, trampoline and a slide in the backyard. So the kids had a ton of fun playing. They did have a community pool it was not the ocean but it was still a blast. They had a place called Pirate Island that we went to, it is a Chuck E Cheese but with better food. LOL. I have been wanting to get family pictures done and while we were there we were able to get some good pictures. I will post some.

Kids are finishing up school and Mark is hanging in there, me hmmmm same ol same ol.

MTJJ

No comments: