Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving and WDW

Hello All,



Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!! I hope you have a great Holiday this week.



Well we just got back from WDW and we had a GREAT time!!!! I will try and make this short. We were there for my mom's b-day this time instead of Justin's and we went to the Rain Tree Forest Restaurant and had lunch and they bring out a Volcano (there is a picture of my mom with the it) it has 3 or 4 huge brownies, ice cream and whipping cream - YUMMY!!! On Sunday we were in Epcot and going to go on Soarin and I thought Jarod was behind me with my sister and dad - well Jarod went past me to go with my mom and I did not see him so when I turned around Jarod was not there so needless to say I started to freak out cause I could not find him and my sister kept saying he is with mom so I rushed through the crowd to get up to my mom and there he was - I thought I had lost my child in Epcot it is only a small place to lose him (LOL - HUGE!!!) so after my heart starting beating normal we were able to enjoy the rest of the day. It was supposed to be warm but when we got there they had a cold front come so it was a little chilly but I did not care cause I was in WDW. This is the first time I was able to go there where we did not have to wait forever for the rides - the longest we waited was about 20-25 min and that was on Soarin, Test Track and the new Toy Story ride other than that we basically walked right on everything. Most of the time it took us longer to walk to the loading dock than we did to wait for the ride - NICE!!!! On Wednesday we were in Magic Kingdom and my dad was talking to one of the workers and they said that on that day there were only 15,000 people when normally at that time of year the average is between 40,000 - 45,000 people so you can tell from that there were hardly any crowds - even walking around there was no one around. I am going to put on a little video of Justin on The Runaway Train (Big Thunder Mountain) you may not see much cause I was riding in front of him and did not get a good picture but you have to hear his little scream - it is sooooo cute!!!! The boys loved all the fast rides just like I do so it is nice to know in the future I will have riding buddies. But we did have one exciting thing happen when we were there that has never happened before - we decided to ride the train from Main Street in the Magic Kingdom well they were taking forever to get going and we over heard one of the workers talking and they said something happened then just after that we saw the paramedics come down the row with a stretcher and we all had to get off the train. I do not know what happened it was interesting but scary for that poor family. Man I would hate to get all the way there and then have something like that happen to one of us. I know you are probably bored by now so if you want to hear more about my trip come and talk to me.

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Yay! sounds like you had an awesome time, I'm so glad you got to go--and that the lines were short, that's the best! :)