Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat

Hello All,

Well Halloween is over and we all had a great time. It was nice to have the day off and spend time with the kids and not have to worry about getting back to work after the parade was over. For the parade Jarod was a Jujitsu fighter and Justin was Spider man (thanks to a friend letting us borrow the costume). That afternoon we got the outside set up (strobe light, fog machine, lights etc) so Mark could scare the older kids - he is not allowed to scare the young ones. We believe since it was a Friday night there must have been some junior high and high school parties cause we did not have very many kids to scare. This year since it was so nice outside I stayed out there with Mark to scare the kids and I have to say it was pretty fun. For trick or treating the kids both decided they wanted to be vampires (that's o.k. since that is an easy costume to put together), Mark was a skeleton pirate (I braided his beard and put beads in it), and I do not know what I was - I used Mark's Scream costume from last year and just painted my face. We had a great time. I am kinda glad it is over cause that means me and the boys leave for Florida here soon YEAH!!!!! I hope all had a great Halloween and Happy Holidays!!!!

MTJJ

2 comments:

Liesl said...

you guys looked awesome! :)

Lynnette and Paul said...

You all look so good. Glad you had a great day! I like how you used your beautician skills to do a great doo on Mark's beard. I heard he shaved it off after!!!!