Saturday, December 13, 2008

December

So far this month has been a good one, I have started working from home and it is WONDERFUL!!!!! We have been greatly blessed by this and I am truly thankful.

Justin turned 6!!!! Man they grow up fast. We had just the grandparent (and of course aunt Sheri) over for pizza, cake and ice cream. We had a great time.

Over the Holidays my family has some traditions that I love to do every year. Wego and see the lights at Temple Square the day after Thanksgiving. This year there were soooo many people there and I forgot my camera DUH so no pictures. Then The Festival of Trees and that is always fun to go to. I have learned over the years just to look at the trees and enjoy them and not read the stories, that way I do not come out of there crying. Another tradition we do is go to Ogden to El Matador for dinner and see the lights in the city center but this year with the storm coming and it being cold we decided to go to the El Matador in Bountiful for dinner and not go and see the lights. If you have never been to El Matador I highly suggest it - it has the BEST mexican food.

I hope we can all remember the true meaning of this time of season. I am truly grateful for all that we have been given this year and am grateful for the birth of our Savior. I hope you all have a safe and great Christmas.

MTJJ

2 comments:

Lynnette and Paul said...

Those boys are so dang cute, I wanna eat them up!!!! Happy birthday Justin!

Jenny said...

El Matador is an awesome place! Also, we were there the day after Thanksgiving as well...too bad we didn't "bump" into you :) Love ya!