Sunday, December 28, 2008

Well Christmas has come and gone and I hope all had a great time.

We enjoyed spending time as a family then going to see our families - Mark has 2 brothers from out of state that came in so it was fun to see them. Then we went to my family and had lunch with them and was able to see my Aunt and some of my cousins.

It has been nice to have a 4 days off from work - Saturday we went to have family pictures taken with Mark's family - there were 44 of us!! I do have to say the place we went actually did a good job getting us placed and out of there without too many meltdowns. After that I was able to go with my sister and see some friends that I have not seen for about 5 or so years. So I have to say this weekend was a good one.

I hope you all have a great New Year!!!!

MTJJ

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You are the best! I just love ya! I'm glad you had a great Christmas!