Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hello all,

I have not posted anything for awhile but not much has been going on here.

The last couple of weekends Jarod has been getting sick. He gets up Sunday Night / Monday Morning throwing up. We have asked him if it has something to do with school and he has said no, that he likes school. My mom said she got a letter in the mail saying a batch of her crackers she bought was infected with salmonella (hope that is spelled correctly) so after the 3 time of him doing this we called the doctor and told them what was going on and if this salmonella could have any lasting effects on the body and they are not too sure so they said to have him checked out. So far so good but they said they wanted to do a stool sample just to see if there is anything in his system. Well that was last Monday and I went to work on Wednesday and low and behold I get a phone call from Mark saying he finally had a bowl movement. LOL LOL LOL so Mark had to gather the sample and take it to the lab. Man did I pick a great day to go to work. We have not heard back from the labs so I will keep you all posted.

MTJJ

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Woman! I missed you today at church, we had a baby blessing to go to. Christina Jensen said she mentioned Facebook to you...I hope you get a profile. It's a fun way to keep in touch with people ;) Love you guys!

Liesl said...

Yikes, I hope it's not that! You really should come watch them one day in jiu-jitsu, they are so cute! I'm happy to see you on FB too!