Sunday, January 18, 2009

January

I have not posted in awhile but nothing much has been going on - in our case I guess that is good. Mark has a Dr. Apt. to check on his Diabetes this week we will keep you posted on if anything changes - so far he is doing O.K.

This was a good weekend I am TRYING to start up again going to the Temple on Fridays and I finally went on Friday for the first time in a few months and it was really nice - what away to start off your weekend. On Friday we were able to go and see some friends we have not seen in a long time and on Saturday we able to get together with my family, an uncle and my cousin and her husband - he is waiting for a new heart - so it has been hard to get together with them - cause he is not always in good health. So we understand that one!!!!! Mark and I took the kids to see "Bedtime Stories" it is a cute show and it is good family show so I recommend it. Like you need my approval!!!! LOL. Sunday we started watching the playoffs for the Super Bowl - We are excited to have the Super Bowl coming up in a couple of weeks - I do not care who plays I just love to go to my mom's and have lots of good food. We mainly watch for the commercials and I am hoping they are better this year cause in the past couple of years we have been disappointed cause they have been lame. That is all for now take care.

MTJJ

2 comments:

Jenny said...

woman! I miss you! These past couple of weeks have been so boring without you! Dan is gone this week :( I would love to go to the temple with you some fridays if i could swing it...

Christina said...

Hey!! Come and see my blog! www.christina-findingtime.blogspot.com

I think you are still "invited" to see it! If you can't get in, email me cjluvsrj@msn.com

Talk to you later!

GET ON FACEBOOK!!!