Thursday, July 16, 2009

Right Heart Cath / Radio

Well Mark had his Right Heart Cath done on Friday July 10th and all went well.

We went to the Hospital (IMC) at 8:00 and his procedure was supposed to be at 9:30 but they did not take him back until 10:45 (a little late). This time Mark was a little nervous so that made me a little nervous cause when he was first diagnosed they said if he did not seek treatment he only had about a 1 1/2 yrs and at about that time he ended up calling 911. Well they also said when he was first diagnosed that they gave him 3-5 yrs, well this June he hit is 5 yrs so we were hoping nothing major happened. When they took him back about 15 min later I hear over the sound system CODE BLUE/RED - it made my heart stop for just a min then I just had to tell myself it was not for Mark. Our room was just outside the nurses station so every time someone walked by I was hoping it was Mark. About 45 min later the Dr. came in and said all was fine. YEAH!!!!!!! With Mark having such a low blood clotting factor he needed to stay flat for about 3 hrs. They walked him, gave him lunch, walked him some more and no extra bleeding or oozing so they let us go. The funny thing is on the way home we were listening to 1079.5 the Mix and they said be caller 10 and you can win a movie so I asked Mark if he wanted me to call and he said yes - so a few trys later it rang and they said caller 5 try again so I did well it rang again and they said I was caller 10 and I won the movies "Push" and "Knowing" LOL I never win anything and this past year I have won 3 times on the Radio. LOL I guess the Lord loves me.

MTJJ

3 comments:

The Bingham's said...

You are a strong and amazing women Trish!! I am so glad that all is well!!!

Liesl said...

You are hilarious winning everything on the radio! I don't know if it has anything to do with the Lord loving you or not (which of course he does), but more to do with the radio loving you! :) I'm glad Mark is doing well (as far as being sick goes!).

Jenny said...

Haha...you won again?! Holy FLIP woman! Mark is blessed to have you. You are the BEST!