Sunday, August 23, 2009

August

Well it has been about a month since I posted last and not much has happened and I guess that is a good thing.

The kids are back in school and doing well. Mark's health is stable - he has his good days and his bad. I am doing O.K. my work has taken away all overtime so I have been able to spend more time with the family this month so that has been a good thing.

Mark and I had our Birthdays this month and we saved some money and with our Birthday money we were able to buy us a grinder - YEAH!!! We have been making our own bread the last few months. I know can you believe it US!!! It will be fun to start using it.

All is well and I will post again soon.

Love Ya
MTJJ

2 comments:

Erika said...

No I can't believe you are making bread, but I am proud of you. My family loves homemade bread and it's so much cheaper to make good bread, as opposed to buying it.

Lynnette and Paul said...

Between your "famous" brownies and your homemade bread you could open a bakery!!!!! Yummy! Sounds like you are a better cook than you admit too. Glad to hear Mark is stable this month :) Sure love you guys.