Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Update

Not too much is going on to post about but with us I guess that is a good thing. Things have been going well around here since we got Mark out of the Hospital. He is doing good, he still has his good and bad days. He has had a hard time this time getting his energy back.

The kids have been off track all month and I think they are ready to go back to school. I am glad they have had the month off since we started Soccer it has been easier not to have to worry about doing homework while trying to get them to 2 games a week each and practices. They love soccer and I really enjoy going and watching them play.

Justin this month has lost 2 teeth and Jarod has lost 1 so they love to have Tooth Fairy come.

I am sad to have had to say goodbye to the pool but I do love the Fall it is my favorite! Although it is almost time to give up my capri's and sandals - I will wear them as long as I possibly can.

I have decorated for Halloween already and this is one of Mark's favorite Holidays. This is a fun time for us. So if I don't post again until after Halloween I will post some of our pictures. I can't say what Mark is going to be this year cause he dose not want me to tell - he his funny that way. But it is fun to hear him tell me all the ideas he has, that is for decorating the outside of the house and different ways he want to scare the older kids, he is not allowed to scare the little ones. FUN FUN FUN.

Have a good one!!

MTJJ

1 comment:

Liesl said...

yay, we can't wait to come trick-or-treating to see what Mark has up his sleeve! I also love FALL. :)