Sunday, September 28, 2008

I just can't believe that we are just about into October - how the time goes by.



On Saturday September 13th we went to Lagoon for my Company work party. We did not ride any of the rides this year cause even with the discount it was still way more than I wanted to spend for Lagoon so we just did all the free stuff that they offered. They had a kids corner and the kids loved it!!! They were able to get their face painted, tattoos, make visors and a frisbee. Hey don't forget the free FOOD. I told the kids if we do the free stuff at Lagoon then that means more money for Florida WDW!!!! We are getting excited for that we are at about a month and a half away.

The kids have been in soccer for the last few weeks and they are having fun with it. They have 3 more Saturday games then they will be done, so after that life may not be so hectic for us all. HAHA what am I thinking something else will come up - LIKE THE HOLIDAYS!!!!! The only thing that I am NOT excited about is the snow - I hate to drive in it. The kids have already been telling me what they want to be for Halloween - I should say the last month they have been. As of right now they both want to be Vampire Soccer Players....... we still have a month so that could change again. I will post some pictures of costumes after Halloween. Some of you may know that the last couple of years Mark has really gotten into decorating and dressing up for Halloween so it will be interesting to see what Mark will do this year. Last year he dressed up as the scream character and he did scare some kids and some of the neighborhood. Mark has started his own blog at stuckathomedad@blogspot.com (there is a link on this blog) so he may have already talked about this. Check his out for updates on his health.

I hope all is well with you.

MTJJ

No comments: