Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sorry it took so long for an update on Mark. It turned out to be another site infection, they put him on an antibiotic and the infection has cleared up but in the process the medication did not react well with his insulin so Mark the past week has been battling his sugar levels. He is doing well.

The boys are doing great in school and all their extra activities. Jarod has earned his first strips in Jiujitsu. Our friend who is teaching them says Jarod has natural instincts. He had him in a new hold he was teaching them (he had not told them how to get out of it) and Jarod was able to get out of it. I guess the moral of the story is not to mess with Jarod. LOL

Justin - oh Justin what can I say he is just being himself. Mark took them to the dentist on Monday and his 6 yr molars are coming in and he has been eating alot lately (not like him) so we thought maybe he is going through a growth spurt well yes he is cause I tried on their winter clothes about 3 weeks ago and now some of his pants that fit him are now floods.

My babies are growing up way too fast for me.

MTJJ

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm glad Mark is doing better! I don't know what to say...I love your boys! I know what you mean about your babies growing too fast. My babies are growing way to fast as well! We're excited to see you guys this weekend!