Sunday, October 19, 2008

Well soccer is over and they both had a great time. So things should slow down a little bit. With Halloween just a couple of weeks away I have told the boys that they need to decide on what they want to be for Halloween by this Friday so we can get their costumes together. I will post pictures of Halloween as soon as I can - we are going to braid Mark's beard again this year cause he is going to be a skeleton pirate. I am taking the day off work so I can get everyone ready. As you can tell we like Halloween around here. Not much to say right now and with the Holidays coming up I will post as much as I can.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Yay! A post from you! :) Can't wait to see what the kids are going to be for Halloween!

Jenny said...

I love the background! Game night this weekend? Saturday?