Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009

The new year has started off pretty good - New Years Eve we just hung out at home it was nice - New Years Day we went shooting with Mark's family and we had a great time. Then on Saturday stayed at home got some things taken care and I went with some friends and saw Twilight - I really liked it - it was cheesy but I have to say I laughed alot. Later that night we went and played games with friends and had a great time. I hope this is a sign of good things to come this year.

1 comment:

Lynnette and Paul said...

Had so much fun talking to you the other night. I think we need a weekend together to get out all we could talk about. We sure love you and Mark and if I could, I would steal those two boys and run away with them but I know you love them too much so I will refrain! Happy New Years to you guys! Here's to a great year!
Hey, what day were we going to do the Stewart lunch/dinner?