Thursday, June 18, 2009

LaJolla

We left for LaJolla on Friday May 15th and I could not wait to RELAX. When we got there me, my mom and my sister Sheri we went and got a wonderful pedicure. A few years ago we found this cute little place up the street from where we stay and now it is a tradition to go and get pedicures the first day we get there so our toes look pretty for the ocean. We stay in a place just across the street from the cove in LaJolla, we have been staying in this place for many many years. My grandparents and parents found in when I was just little. WE LOVE IT!!!! We don't do anything really while we are there we mainly just relax, visit the ocean, seal beach, the pool and just go for walks. There are little shops just up the street that we shop in. This year there was a new candy store that we went to a couple of times, it had candy from when I was little, It was a fun place. Last year we found a mall and we decided to go again this year. While the girls were doing some shopping my dad took Jarod and Justin outside to this place for kids to play, well while he was sitting there his wallet fell out of his pants and he did not know it and he came back into the store to see if we were done, when we came back outside this guy came up to us and asked my dad if his name was Kent and he said yes well this guy said here you dropped your wallet. OH MAN!!! my dad sure was lucky that such an honest guy found it. It was a good lesson for the boys to see cause later that night Jarod came up to me and said "that guy sure was nice to give grandpa back his wallet."

It was a fast trip we came home on Tuesday the 19th, but we had a great time, I hate to leave once I am there. I can't wait to go back next year.

MTJJ

No comments: